Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1358 King Rail Ln, Middleburg
Reduced! Gorgeous 4 bedroom/ 3 full bath home over looking pond, in desirable Two Creeks community, Open spacious kitchen with granite, island, breakfast bar & cozy dining area. Stainless appliances, 42' cabinets with crown molding. Large master bedroom suite has garden bath, separate shower & huge closet. Bonus space can be used as a study or play area. Higher energy efficient R-38 ceiling insulation and R-13 wall insulation. Enjoy the pond from your screened in lanai. Conveniently located to major routes & St Vincent's Medical Center. Two Creeks community features fitness center, pool with splash park, basketball and tennis courts, playgrounds, and more.
- MLS® #995483
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Handicap Accessible, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Sprinkler System, Pest Control-Exter
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Patio - Covered, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address1358 King Rail Ln
- Area143-foxmeadow Area
- SubdivisionTwo Creeks
- Zip Code32068
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Stained Glass Wnd(s), Structured Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market36
- HOA Fees72.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:23pm EDT.