Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 La Vista Dr, Ponte Vedra Beach
Enjoy living the Old Ponte Vedra Beach lifestyle in this modern version of a classic Virginia brick home. Situated on .49 acres overlooking the lagoon and capturing the ocean breezes this home has it all. The 2017 renovation by Tom Trout added luxury features such as a gorgeous kitchen featuring 60 inch Wolf range and ovens with a Wolf vent & pot filler, Quartzite Countertops, custom cabinets, Haier wine cooler, commercial grade Keurig hard plumbed, top end appliances and more. The kitchen is open to the Family Room which flows out to the pool area, summer kitchen,back yard and dock on the lagoon. The summer kitchen has plenty of seating and is loaded with features and appliances including a large Green Egg. The pool was built in 2013 and features Pebble Tech glass beaded finish,water fall and sun pad. The downstairs of the home features a grand foyer, dining room, living room, office with attached full bath leading out to the pool area, Family Room, Kitchen, another half bathroom and a mudroom. All bedrooms, the bonus room and laundry room are upstairs. The Master Suite is wonderfully appointed and opens out to a balcony overlooking the pool, yard and lagoon. There is a special steam shower with a full audio and lighting system, multiple shower and steam heads and benches, of course. In addition to the 3 car garage there is a large circular driveway for additional parking. The cul-de-sac street is an actual peninsula reaching out into the lagoon toward the ocean. The beach and beach clubs are an easy bike ride away along the slow roads East of A1A. This is Northeast Florida beach living at it's finest.
- MLS® #995257
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,968
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesGarbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Underground Util., DSL Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market44
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address15 La Vista Dr
- Area251-ponte Vedra Beach-e Of A1a-n Of Corona Rd
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, French Door(s), Marble Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Re/max Unlimited
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 4:38am EDT.