Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Edgewood Ave South, Jacksonville
Originally built by a pianist, this almost 3000 square foot home features many modern and classical details. The three bedrooms are huge compared to modern standards and the house has plenty of closet space for all of the daily and seasonal items. The 2 1/2 baths are perfect for entertaining downstairs and living upstairs with one between two of the bedrooms. Updated and modernized, you see buried power and cable lines, pavers from the street to the backyard. A pergola, TV sitting area and bar in back can easily accommodate an outdoor kitchen. Many great outdoor parties have been enjoyed by neighbors and friends. The downstairs is the best feature with rooms that flow into one another without walls to block the gathering.Updated gourmet kitchen, beautiful chandeliered dining room and a living room perfect for the grand piano and massive 5-foot high fireplace. You are home at 1717 Edgewood Ave S.
- MLS® #992338
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,807
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address1717 Edgewood Ave South
- Zip Code32205
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Stained Glass Wnd(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market50
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 9:38pm EDT.