Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11255 Fort George Rd, Jacksonville
Tucked just inside a saltwater inlet on the historic Fort George Island lies this peaceful nature lover's paradise. This tranquil getaway is surrounded by lush vegetation of a maritime forest and approximately 144 feet of waterfront on the pristine tidal waters of the Fort George River. Waterfront property on Fort George Island rarely comes available since most of this charming 1,000 acre island is owned and protected by the National Park Service and the Florida Park Service. A deep-water dock and boat lift will provide you with the means to enjoy navigating the protected waters of the Timucuan Preserve as well as the dune-lined shores of Little Talbot Island State Park. Your own gently winding trail will take you and your guests to dine at your private shore-side picnic area. Breathtakingsunrises, fishing, cycling and fabulous sunset cruises are just a small part of the endless possibilities that this exceptional residence can provide. With post and beam construction and engineering specific to the coastal environment, the craftsmanship displayed with this home will be appreciated by the most discerning buyer. Home is located in restricted access area and is absolutely by appointment only.
- MLS® #991893
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,040
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBike Path, Nature Trails, Walking/Jogging Path, Dock/Pier, RV/Boat Parking
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Equipment Shed, Patio - Covered, Deck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Boatlift, Other Building(s), Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Irregular Lot, Water Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address11255 Fort George Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionRibault Corp Properties
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil.
- AppliancesDryer, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, Free Standing Frplc
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market50
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:23am EDT.