Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2357 Bridgette Way, Fleming Island
This elegant direct riverfront brick home is situated in one of the most attractive neighborhoods on Fleming Island. The lot is very high and was far above any flooding in the last hurricane. The home features a library /office, high ceilings, outstanding crown mouldings/woodwork, a new roof, new textured ceilings, beautiful granite counters in the kitchen, a formal dining room, and a spacious master suite with/ spa. The guest bath has been renovated as well. There are excellent views of the river from all the windows of the great room as well as a fireplace. A spa overlooks the river from the screened porch. The dock has recently been rebuilt, there are epoxy floors in the garage and the attic is fully floored. This is a one level split plan which is hard to find on the river.There are beautiful grand live oaks on the property and the views of the river from this elevated position are breathtaking. The views from the dock extend all the way to down town Jacksonville to the north and down to the Shands Bridge to the south!
- MLS® #988770
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,425
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesNature Trails, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Driveway, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, No Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNo Pool, Hot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorBrick, Shingle-Composition
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Covenants/Restrictns, Dock/Pier, Lanai - Screened, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Boathouse
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Riverview, Wooded, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market73
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees310.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address2357 Bridgette Way
- Area123-fleming Island-se
- SubdivisionHibernia Plantation
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, 2 Sided Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:38pm EDT.