Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3880 Cypress Bend Ln, Middleburg
This exceptional waterfront home which has been remodeled and improved over the last 4 years is situated on a beautiful high and dry property with over 160 ft. frontage on picturesque Black Creek. This home had no flooding problems during hurricane Irma. Features of this home include elegant details like high wood ceilings, solid cherry floors, 2 fireplaces, and a guest apartment. The master suite has a library/office, and a separate office/ computer room. The yard is very large and has panoramic views of Black Creek. There is deep water and a very fine dock with two lifts and plenty of room to entertain as well as a private boat ramp. This home is absolutely one of a kind and is located not far from either Fleming Island or the new St.Vincent's Hospital. Call for your tour today!
- MLS® #983976
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,032
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingConcrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking, Circular Drive, Gravel
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Creek
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, No Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier, Lanai - Screened, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Motion Lighting, Boatlift, Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Water Access, Sloping
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market10
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3880 Cypress Bend Ln
- Area142-middleburg East
- SubdivisionRideout Hideaway
- Zip Code32068
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Structured Wiring, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, French Door(s), Atrium Door(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Washer, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Tile Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
- MiddleLake Asbury
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 3:53pm EDT.