Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7936 Vineyard Lake Rd North, Jacksonville
Great Price for this spacious pool home in exclusive and highly desirable Deercreek Country Club. This fantastic golf course home on the second fairway with lake and preserve view, is a short drive to club entrance and clubhouse. With six bedrooms, five baths and over 5,000/SF this home is perfect for entertaining with a large screened pool area, large bonus with high ceilings and second kitchen with gas stove. Downstairs has Master suite with trey ceilings and sitting area, large bathroom with duel sinks, two walk in closets, garden tub and large walk-in shower. Naturally lit Sunroom with new patio doors opens to pool area. Upstairs has office/loft area, Home theatre room, workout room and full bath. Home is multi generational. Don't miss the opportunity to own this one-of-a-kind homeconveniently located, in a gated community w/resort style living atmosphere. Close to shopping, easy access to interstate and short drive to the beach. See document for add'l features.
- MLS® #982365
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,040
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Contemporary
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Playground, Golf Course, Exercise Room, Walking/Jogging Path, Security Guard
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool-Solar, Pool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Screen, Sprinkler System, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Motion Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market99
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees360.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address7936 Vineyard Lake Rd North
- SubdivisionDeercreek Cc
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMandarin Oaks
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Blue Key Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:38am EDT.