Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3275 Millpond Ct, Orange Park
Spacious Mercedes Pace Manor pool home. This home is located on a cul-de-sac, on one of the largest lots within the Highland Mill subdivision. The downstairs boasts impressive vaulted ceilings as you enter the home, providing for a lovely formal living and dining room. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances, 42 inch cabinets, and Corian countertops. The eat-in breakfast nook is large enough for comfortable dining, and both the kitchen and eat-in area overlook the adjoining family room. Views of the pool can be seen from these rooms, and you can also enjoy outdoor gatherings on the screened in lanai that opens out into the pool area. An additional guest room and bathroom are located downstairs.The upstairs floor contains the large master bedroom, and its adjoining master bath has a jetted/spa bath tub and walk-in shower. Double vanities for His/Hers, along with a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms are upstairs, along with a laundry room. The upstairs open loft space can serve as a home office or additional entertainment area. Recently updated with fresh paint in various rooms, this home (and pool!) are ready for a buyer!
- MLS® #978236
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,417
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Football Field(s), Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market43
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees60.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3275 Millpond Ct
- Area139-oakleaf/orange Park/nw Clay County
- SubdivisionOakleaf Plantation
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOakleaf Village
- MiddleOakleaf Jr High
- HighOakleaf High School
- Listing Office:Era Davis & Linn
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 3:53pm EDT.