Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11032 Riverport Dr West, Jacksonville
Live the riverfront lifestyle in this stately home with breathtaking sunsets and views of the river. This custom home has high quality craftsmanship with attention to every detail. You will notice the beautiful marble floors, the exquisite molding and woodwork, the abundance of Dutch made cabinets, and 4 fireplaces (3 gas and 1 electric) for your comfort on cold evenings. The elegant master suite offers private access to the expansive sunroom which overlooks the sparkling pool and the 2016 new bulkhead and lift. This home is built for entertaining and outdoor living at its best. The Master and one other bedroom are on the first floor with 5 bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs. The Laundry room downstairs has ashoot from the upstairs hallway. Thermidor gas range has 6 gas burners, and griddle, Dacor double ovens, and refrigerator is a sub zero. There is an abundance of storage room in this home. The roof has a 50 year warranty and the windows are by Peachtree. The garage floor is epoxy and has a 15 year guarantee to the buyer. There are three, 5 ton, comfort zone carrier AC units and one 2 & 1/2 ton pancake unit in the sunroom. The septic was converted to city.
- MLS® #966573
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,760
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Private, Water - Public, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Pool - In Ground, Pool Cover, Pool Security Fence
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., High & Dry, Regular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market98
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees500.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address11032 Riverport Dr West
- SubdivisionAdmirals Inlet
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Marble Floors, Multi Paned Windows, Palladian Window(s), Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrown Point
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 1:23am EST.