Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Calle Del Sur, Palm Coast
Magnificent oceanfront home nestled in pristine Hammock Dunes Club. This luxury property offers expansive views of the Atlantic Ocean to the East & unobstructed Lake San Gabriel views to the West enabling the owner to enjoy picturesque sunrises & brilliant sunsets. First floor has a full-sized gym, private massage room & serenity area with water feature & shower. Main living area is open with gourmet kitchen overlooking family room, living and dining rooms, theater, billiards area, office & conditioned wine room. Owner's suite encompasses the entire top floor & boasts dramatic views. Exquisite design, attention to detail & craftsmanship is unsurpassed. Pool, spa & outdoor living is ideal for entertaining. Club amenities - 2 golf courses, tennis, pickleball, croquet, pool & dining.
- MLS® #966050
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,968
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Bike Path, Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Security Guard, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Handicap Accessible, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionOcean view, Water Access, High & Dry
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address95 Calle Del Sur
- Area605-flagler County North-beach
- SubdivisionHammock Dunes
- CityPalm Coast
- Zip Code32137
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Picture Window(s), Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories4
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees491.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2018 at 12:08am EST.