Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4463 Gray Hawk St, Orange Park
This stunning home is in a magical resort-style community called Eagle Landing. Perfectly located on a private cul-de-sac street, has 2 master bedroom suites (one on each floor), and an oversized custom lot. This blissful homesite has a convenient 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 car garage, a mother-in-law suite, an extended loft, loads of kitchen cabinet space, a separate office (bonus room), and a spacious covered patio to watch the sun set over the golf course. Having one of the most popular open floor plans makes this wonderful home easy to design. Quick access to delightful shopping and dining plus resort amenities that include a swim park, athletic club, golf clubhouse, village stores, and so much more!! Come see why so many people call Eagle Landing their lifetime community!
- MLS® #965935
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,737
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Nature Trails, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Media Room
- UtilitiesSep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGolf Course View, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof, Composition Roll Rf
- Days on Market38
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address4463 Gray Hawk St
- Area139-oakleaf/orange Park/nw Clay County
- SubdivisionEagle Landing
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source, Energy Star Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source, Energy Star Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDiscovery Oaks
- MiddleOakleaf Jr High
- HighOakleaf High School
- Listing Office:Exit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2018 at 7:38pm EST.