Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6302 County Road 214, Keystone Heights
LAKE GENEVA WATERFRONT ESTATE: Welcome to San Pietra - an ultra-private gated waterfront estate in Keystone Heights, just outside of Gainesville. This two-story home affords the finest in estate living. Set against a breathtaking backdrop of luxuriant landscaping and sparkling water, this home sets the tone for a unique indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Enjoy your own private resort - canoe or boat on Lake Geneva and relax on your private white sand beach, with over 200 feet of waterfront views. The enchanting estate's 3-acre park is also graced with walking paths, trellised gardens and terraces and its close proximity to the Gainesville Regional Airport makes it ideal for work related trips and for family and friends to enjoy too. The main home is 6BR/4.5BA with art studio and guest house.The current owner has meticulously restored and renovated this home while keeping its original charm and character - imported stone, marble and wrought iron detail embody the elegance of its day and high-end finishes speak to the luxury of the estate. The expansive main home affords 6 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and absolute charm throughout the more than 4,000 square feet of living space. The property also features a special Artist Studio/Office with private entrance, Carriage House, complete with workshop and Guest House.
- MLS® #956403
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,232
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected, Sep Irrigation Meter, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive, Asphalt Blacktop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Lanai, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Deck - Wood, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Porch - Open, Landscape Lighting, Other Building(s), Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Water Access, Other Water View, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market135
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address6302 County Road 214
- Area151-keystone Heights
- SubdivisionKeystone Heights
- CityKeystone Heights
- Zip Code32656
- Interior FeaturesThermal Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Picture Window(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Terrazzo Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Floor Plugs, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Energy Star Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKeystone Heights
- HighKeystone Heights
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 11:23pm EST.