Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2823 Forest Cir, Jacksonville
Exceptional property located on the St. Johns River is perfectly sited to take advantage of the long river views. Exquisite interior finishes & superior craftsmanship for the discerning buyer who desires luxury, comfort and convenience. Entryway w/ vaulted wood & beam ceiling detail and expansive staircase w/ iron railing. Gourmet kitchen w/ breakfast nook is open to family & has gas f/p & custom built-ins. Gracious living/dining w/ hand painted ceiling detail & double french doors. Study finished w/ coffered ceiling, f/p & built-ins. Owner's suite overlooks river & has large bathroom w/ double vanities, jetted tub & body sprays. Outdoor living is spectacular - complete with summer kitchen, pool, jacuzzi, gazebo and dock. Centrally located to best schools, restaurants, and shopping.
- MLS® #936916
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,011
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool Security Fence
- ExteriorStucco, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Patio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, High & Dry
- Days on Market307
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address2823 Forest Cir
- Area013-beauclerc/mandarin North
- SubdivisionBeauclerc Point
- Zip Code32257
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Structured Wiring, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesRange Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 5:23pm EDT.