Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1197 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
A Sophisticated and Luxurious Retreat on Ponte Vedra Blvd This impressive 4 bedroom and 5 full & 3 half baths oceanfront home reflects that magical merging of beach living and architecture. Situated on 220ft of Oceanfront and designed by Residential Designs by Kevin Gray, Inc and built by Elwood Collier, this estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship. Every detail was carefully selected and highlights include: 4 bedrooms all with en-suite baths, 6 fireplaces including a stone outdoor fireplace, his and her offices, butler's pantry off of dining room with wine cooler and elevator to name a few.It's location atop one of the highest natural sand dunes along the Florida coast (with the finished floor elevation is approximately 33.5' above sea level) allows owners the ultimate beach living experience. Taking full advantage of the pristine beachfront and exceptional Florida weather this home also offers: workout room, resort style pool and patio complete with summer kitchen, tennis court, basketball hoop and an infinity pool with spa! This house is the epitome of beach living and will reflect the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
- MLS® #931559
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,654
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOceanfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Ocean view, Flood Insurance Req., High & Dry
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Days on Market342
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1197 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), Atrium Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Unfurnished
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:38am EDT.