Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4915 Harvey Grant Rd, Fleming Island
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! This immaculate home is located in a very tranquil, exclusive, and secluded neighborhood in the highly desirable Fleming Island area. As you travel down a semi-private road towards the house, you feel as if you have a little piece of country in the city! Interior features include a stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double ovens with 1 convection, 5 burner gas stove, 42'' inch cabinets, prep island, surround sound, and recess lighting. Main home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 gas fireplaces, electric window shades, 24'' tile, extensive crown molding throughout, split floor-plan, security system, and a reverse osmosis water system. In-law suite (1 bed/1 bath) features separate AC system and full size kitchen. Pool house (1 bed/1 bath) opens to a heated (safety screen included) and swim spa. Exterior features outdoor kitchen, 2 sheds, fenced backyard, whole house emergency generator, remote patio awning, motion activated lights, pool house with AC/water heater, Rainbird sprinkler system and much more!!!
- MLS® #929310
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,338
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Garden, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Motion Lighting, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market222
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address4915 Harvey Grant Rd
- Area121-fleming Island-ne
- SubdivisionHollywood Forest
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Laminate Floors
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Connect, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing Office:Century 21 First Coast
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 5:53pm EST.