Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2175 Club Lake Dr, Orange Park
Elegant 5 BR/4 Ba Executive custom build by Drees. Home has expanded dimensions throughout. Formal Dining Room and Office (5th BR). Large Kitchen with Island, cabinets galore, huge walk-in pantry and warrantied appliances overlooks spacious Family Room and adjoining Sun Room. Family and Sun Rooms and Master Bedroom all have perfect view of large lake. Open Lanai provides perfect setting to relax and enjoy the view. Master Suite offers pleasurable retreat plus, second separate Guest/In-law suite. Bedrooms #2 and #3 are also oversized for comfort and convenience. Upstairs Bonus/Den/Bedroom #6 (17x25') provides ample room for any family wants or needs. Oversized 4 car garage.
- MLS® #926920
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,902
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Traditional
- AmenitiesChildren's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Clubhouse, Hot Tub Pool, Basket Ball Court(s), Exercise Room
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingKeypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, Driveway, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System, Lanai
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Consrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market245
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2175 Club Lake Dr
- Area139-oakleaf/orange Park/nw Clay County
- SubdivisionEagle Landing
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Thermal Window(s), Tinted Window(s), Tile Floors, Structured Wiring, Prewired Audio
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Self Cleaning Oven, Range Electric, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPlantation Oaks
- MiddleOakleaf Jr High
- HighOakleaf High School
- Listing Office:Keller Williams First Coast Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2018 at 3:08am EST.